PEACH, PLUM + BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE
June 12, 2020 | desserts
This is my favourite summer desserts hand down, no contest! We make it regularly all summer long and I look forward to it all year. Perfect addition to your outdoor BBQ’s!
- 7 peaches pealed and sliced
- 3 plums sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1.5 cups whole oats or quick oats
- cup ¾unsalted cold butter cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Add fruit to large mixing bowl.
- Add remainder of filling ingredients and gently toss with wooden spoon. Pour into pie dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and cut butter with a fork or pastry blender until resembles small crumbs. You may need to use your hands as well.
- Pour topping on top of filling and leave about 1/2 inch from edge roughly.
- Bake for 30-40 min, or until bubbly. Let cool before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
Can be made in advance and reheated in oven for 10 min at 350 F before serving.